WHY?

8:33 PM

This is about my personal thought, I want to write something what's on my mind, by the way pardon my  English , I'm still learning.

but WHY?

why I made this blog?
why am I posting about outfit on instagram?
was that really necessary?
what the point of it?
am I bragging about what I wear or something?
the "yaelah" thing because it's not interesting duh.
or am I "biar kekinian" or "celebgram wannabe" ?
what makes me that? am I just following/copying other people out there to look "cool"?
or post a mainstream thing, Example: the shoes that everybody can purchased, nothing special about it.
what the point of it?

I wonder, what if people thinking/saying something like that about me?
It's naive if I said "nah I don't care about them blablabla"
Honestly I care, *my name's blurry face and I, care what you think*
But I don't take my thought too deep then changed my mind, no, I'm still doin my thing.
Even no one read my blog
Or I have 0 followers, but I still gonna do it.

why do I made this blog? what the "outfit enthusiast" thing means?
well...
Since high school, I wish we don't use uniform because I can't express my outfit, too much rules and boundaries, I can't wait to graduate so we can just throw anything what we want to wear everyday!--(even I'm kinda missing high school/uniform moments rite now)
When we graduate, it's up to us! we don't have to wear black shoes with high socks, we don't have to wear school belts, I think that was interesting and quite exciting.
And these day since I graduated, every time I woke up or the night before, I always prepare "what I'm going to wear tomorrow" go to my parents closet (especially abah's because oversize shirts never goes wrong)  and find something I can wear.
Isn't that exciting? And everyday of your life no one tells you "you have to wear this or you can't wear that" that was kinda my spirit every day/morning (ok maybe this is too much, sometimes I do lazy day outfit)
aaand why I have to keep this by my self? Did I not allowed to share it?
And then we have instagram! Blog! Tumblr! A platform for us to share about many things.

So, why not?
I've been writing blog like since 2009, when I was about 7th grade or 6th grade (I'm not gonna mention the blog's link because you
know..six years ago..alay...) those blog talked about outfit and fashion, shout out to Diana Rikasari ! she was the first person makes me interested with blog (but not into her nowadays, I liked the old her) hehehe.
What about bragging?
Ugh I don't have or like expensive thing or bling bling cha ching thingy, or if I did?
Chill because I have to make an effort If I would purchased something, that's why even the cheapest thing, the thing that not necessary to post or share cause like "duh that shoes, everybody can purchased that, it don't have to be publish" can be different meaning for me, something will feel more valuable when u take an effort to achieve that.

I think as long as I don't hurt any people feelings or spamming about something silly, well it's not bad right?
Nothing bad purpose on this hobby, you know.. My blog or tumblr page or anything it's just my online diary that has no secret in it:) and I'm enjoying this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments