What I've Been Crazy About

8:39 PM

Hi everyone!
Its been a looong time since my last post, sorry for not post anything lately. 
So this post about the thing I've been crazy searching on Internet, I've been desperately searching surfing trough internet to find this few items that I've been crazy about.
I'm searching on Carousell, Tokopedia, Zalora, Lazada all the Ecommerce that exist in Indonesia lol.
I know this is so unnecessary but, you know I just wanted to share. enjoy
  

  Slip On Mules


I really looking for these kind of loafers because it's really comfy for lazy outfit but yet still looking good.


      Converse & Vans

Yay! Allhamdulilah finally I found them! I want the black one converse but I bought the navy high chuck taylor one.



Layered Tanktop


whoop trend alert! Yes, this is trend from korean ulzzang, and I think its cuuutee, so I bought pair of them on the thrift shop <3



 Flare Jeans

well, its really hard to find flare jeans that suit my size because..you knooo😭 so I bought a baggy pants at thrift shop and maybe I'm gonna sew it so it can be flare jeans or cut bry.




Colourpop

dark lippie, poppin highlighter, why not?







You Might Also Like

0 comments