Current Fav Songs

12:26 AM


This is kinda playlist that I played while I doing my makeup or on the public transportation (angkot) on my way to work, this is a morning playlist which very energetic while drink a cup of coffee and ready for the day, I'm into gnash this day, his music and lyric are daebak (as known as WOW)

Click the image up there and follow my Current Fav playlist, and don't forget to follow me on spotify!


                               1. gnash - Rumours (feat mark johns)

                                       2. gnash - U only call me when it's raining


                  5. Lauren Sanderson - Oceans

               7. Fourtwnty - Aku Tenang

          8. Kanye west - Famous

                                  9. Dialog Dini Hari - Tentang rumahku

                     10. The Blackskirt - Hollywood

    11. The 1975 - UGH!

You Might Also Like

0 comments