MY 2016 WISHLIST

10:09 PM

MY 2016 WISHLIST



Hi everyone! How r u doin? was ur life amazing? or exciting? Don't forget to be grateful. Blessed.
So, this time, I want to post about my 2016 year wishlist, can't make it "March wishlist or May wishlist" cause you know, I'm not that easy to buying things I want, because I need to save money and make more money my own:( hehehehe


Iphone 5s space gray
with Moschino case on it, I need o change my phone because I need t step up my photograph or the quality of my photo and improving my makeup online shop.
OUTER : Black bomber & leather jacket, you know there is no summer spring blablabla in Bogor but.. windy rainy storm season that can't be predict and it such a cool stuff  that I need to purchase for a long long time, and I found custom faux leather Jacket website too.
SHOES : DR.martens classic
Adidas Superstar black
Adidas neo advantage women
TROUSER : culottes! need bunch of it
Adidas sweat pants, ugh need it rightnow!
BAG : need cream or black backpack 
ACCESSORY : faux septum pierce, need more midi ring! 
MAKEUP : Brushes! I need brushes to blend out my makeup, so it don't turn out cakey on my face.
Eyeliner! yup, I want that cat winged liner hehe
Nyx matte lipstick on the shade maison, they said it the dupe for MAC styled in sepia
Colorpop liquid : ultra matte in shade Chi,Kae,Beeper and the satin one in shade Mess around
Bronzer I want the wet n wild one because its cheap anyway hehe
Konjac Sponge need that for exfoliate my face skin
Aromatic Candle, you know what, I have most regret thing in my life... that I'm not buying Ikea Vanilla sweet candle and it cost only 50.000 it smells so good!! :(
Fairy Lights, a touch of lights in the night oooo that'l be good.

Thats it for my wishlist! sorry for my broken English, hope we can post more interesting threads! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments